NZ government Red setting is now in place.
Operating with very small numbers (max 7 participants), our guided garden tours can operate legally under all traffic light settings with all members of the public.
Please stay home if you are sick.Free last minute cancellation. Be well soon…
Our Covid-19 protection measures
- The van is cleaned and disinfected before each tour;
- Inside the van, both staff and guests must wear a face mask. Staff wears medical grade face mask;
- All guests must scan a NZ COVID Tracer QR code or fill a record keeping sheet;
- Windows are kept open for good airflow;
- Outside when visiting gardens, we stay 2-metres away from each other and from the gardeners;
- Hand-sanitiser* is available and recommended to use between each garden.
These measures will be reminded by the guide and this poster is displayed in the van.
Beautiful Gardens of Wanaka operate under the current NZ Government Covid Protection framework guidance for entertainment, recreation, and exercise businesses and services. Learn more about “travelling at red” from the NZ Covid-19 website.
In case a booking is cancelled because of a covid change of restrictions (eg. local lockdown) or if sick the option are to rearrange another date or reimburse.
All workers (that’s me!) in Beautiful Gardens of Wanaka are fully vaccinated, with Vaccine Passports valid for the whole season.
For the safety and wellbeing of our guests, a vaccination statement has been added at the checkout of our booking page so that everyone is informed and in agreement, as some people may not want to mix. You will be asked when making a booking on the phone. We will make sure that everyone’s preference is appropriately arranged.