Beautiful Gardens of Wānaka guided garden tours visit a variety of gardens in the Wānaka area, offering a relaxing and beautiful experience from Spring to Autumn.
Large or small • lifestyle or urban • formal, cottage or quirky • established or recent
All our gardens are exceptional in their design and plants. Guaranteed to delight. Each tour portrays a variety of garden styles achievable by the home gardener – from House and Garden magazine to the urban dweller.
Tours Schedule from October 2022 to April 2023
|Departs 9am||Departs 2pm|
Custom group bookings can be arranged subject to availability. Please enquire.
Or contact us to discuss:
021 0279 2481
All our Guided Garden Tours include:
- A Guided narrative in each garden by a passionate guide who will:
- relay the stories told by the gardeners,
- share plant and gardening knowledge,
- initiate sensory experiences
- Questions & Answers opportunities
- Transportation in our eco-friendly van from a pick up at the Wanaka iSite (or a pre-arranged address) and between all gardens visited
- Refreshments: tea/coffee + muffin or similar
- Friendly group size from 1 to 7
- Suitable for low/average fitness level. Disability access by arrangement.
- Inclement weather clothing if required
- All our tours visit private properties and we sometimes meet the gardener too!
- Keep your eyes open for surprise gifts from the gardeners or surplus plants on sale (bring a few coins).
A discount applies when you book 4 seats or more at the time of booking, as follow:
|6 or 7||15%|
A discount of 50% applies for children and students. A student card will be requested.
Please note: we have the privilege to visit private properties. Absolute respect is required at all times. Children will have to be closely monitored.
Sorry, no dogs can accompany on all tours.
For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 021 0279 2481. Thank you.