Two Garden Tours every day in Wānaka, Otago
from October 2021 to April 2022
|Morning Garden Tours||Afternoon Garden Tours|
|Monday||3 gardens $120||2 gardens $95|
|Tuesday||4 gardens $135||1 garden $59|
|Wednesday||4 gardens $135||2 gardens $95|
|Thursday||4 gardens $135||1 garden $59|
|Friday||3 gardens $120||2 gardens $95|
|Saturday||3 gardens $120||1 garden $59|
|Sunday||4 gardens $135||View all Tours|
Guided garden tours visit a variety of gardens, large or small, quirky or formal, established or recent, all gardens are exceptional in their design and plants, guaranteed to delight.
All Garden Tours include
- A Guided narrative in each garden by a passionate guide who will:
- relay the stories told by the gardeners,
- share plant and gardening knowledge,
- initiate sensory experiences
- Questions & Answers opportunities
- Transportation in our eco-friendly van from a pick up at the Wanaka iSite (or at a pre-arranged free carpark in Wanaka) and between all gardens visited
- Refreshments in the garden:
- morning: tea/coffee + muffin or similar
- afternoon, fruit juice + snacks
- Friendly group size from 2 to 7
- Suitable for average fitness level
- All our tours visit private properties and we sometimes meet the gardener too!
- Keep your eyes open for surprise gifts from the gardeners or surplus plants on sale (bring a few coins).
A discount applies when you book 4 seats or more at the time of booking, as follow:
|6 or 7||15%|
A discount of 50% applies for children and students. A student card will be requested.
Infants and children under 2 years old can join for free, bring your own child safety seat. Please advise us as we need to reserve a seat for them and provide for the time to install the car seat.
Please note: we have the privilege to visit private properties. Absolute respect is required at all times. Children will have to be closely monitored.
Sorry, no dogs can accompany on all tours.
For more information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 02102792481. Thank you.
Let’s do something beautiful together